Mar 23, 2011

Springy

Yes, it's been a while since I posted. Yes, I'm going to be lazy today and post pictures. Yes, you can berate me for not having time to write something. *meekly fetches pictures*

Blooming daffodils in our front yard. Isaiah 35:1-2:
The desert and the parched land will be glad; the wilderness will rejoice and blossom. Like the crocus, it will burst into bloom; it will rejoice greatly and shout for joy.
Our yard sure looked like a desert and parched land there for a while. Thank you Lord for GREEN!!




A kite tail in the breeze. I love how those things snap and fly in the breeze. Isaiah 13:2:
Raise a banner on a bare hilltop, shout to them; beckon to them to enter the gates of the nobles.

I love watching the trees bud. This is a rosebud in our side yard. Psalm 96:12:
Let the fields be jubilant, and everything in them; let all the trees of the forest sing for joy.
I really do think the trees are glad to get their leaves back after shivering bare all winter. :)


Beautiful green (can you tell it's my favorite color?) grass with dew! Genesis 27:28:
May God give you heaven’s dew and earth’s richness— an abundance of grain and new wine.

And that's about it for now -- that is to say, I'm tired of wrestling with Blogger and want to go outside. All pictures were taken by me and may be used for whatever, 'cause I'm cool like that. :D Hm, thinking of spring, I need a new blog design...

2 comments:

Kathrine Roid said...

*forgets to berate for being lazy* Purty. . . You take wonderful pictures! This is a lovely documentary of spring! Years from now you will look back on this post and wish you'd done something similar for every season of your life. :)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Elizabeth!

-Fellow holy worlder